Defense of Marriage Act
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/26/2013 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
It's a historic time for the LGBT community! The Supreme Court struck down on a provision of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California's same-sex marriage ban, known as Proposition 8, this morning.
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon