By Samantha Leal | 10/18/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Your eyes are the windows to your soul. But is the skin around your eyes revealing something more, like your age?
“More than any other facial feature, your eyes reveal the most about how you feel,” says Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis, a board certified dermatologist in Austin. “My patients complain of puffy, swollen eyes all the time. We have the thinnest skin...
By Valerie Tejeda | 07/13/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
While we have varying skin tones, most Latina skin types are susceptible to certain problems (boo!). But don’t pile on the foundation just yet. Beauty Undercover’s Susan Campos gives us the scoop on which treatments are best for common skin problems associated with Latin skin.
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache