Dancing with the Stars
By Sugey Palomares | 02/29/2012 - 17:12 | 0 Comments
Sure, there is a fact that is just plain obvious about William Levy - he is a heartthrob. Telenovela fans have had the Cuban actor on their radar for several years now, but some mainstream English-speaking audiences are just starting to jump on board since it was announced that...
By Lee Hernandez | 02/29/2012 - 12:10 | 0 Comments
Dancing With the Stars isn’t just about dancing—it’s also about hot guys! Don’t believe us? Then read this. Now do you believe us?
But William Levy isn’t the only scorching hot Latino man who has gone dancing…check out the...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/29/2012 - 11:31 | 0 Comments
Happy Hump Day! Need a pick up? Grab your café and dig in!
- William Levy is already preparing to wow the judges and shake what his mami gave him on ABC’s...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/28/2012 - 11:26 | 0 Comments
William Levy is leaving the acting studio and hitting the dance floor!
According to USA Today, the Cuban telenovela star has been...
By Jill Pankow | 02/09/2012 - 14:51 | 0 Comments
- Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen is back in the press regarding the remarks she made following the New England Patriots loss in Sunday’s Super Bowl, only this time it is a New York Giants player who is apologizing to her. Giants running back Brandon Jacobs apologized on The...
By Lee Hernandez | 12/27/2011 - 21:58 | 0 Comments
Latinos are winners—no one knows that better than we do! But never before have Latinos won as many reality shows as we did this year! Not only did we win all of the major singing competitions (American Idol, The Voice, The Sing-Off), but we also won TV”s biggest dancing show (Dancing With the Stars...
By Amaris Castillo | 12/19/2011 - 10:30 | 0 Comments
Pretty soon, J.R. Martinez will have an even better prize in his arms than his Dancing with the Stars trophy!
People is reporting that the DWTS champ is expecting his first child with girlfriend Diana Gonzalez-Jones. In...
By Amaris Castillo | 12/12/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
This week, we’re crushing on an array of men; the first surrounded by buzz, the second who’s one of our favorite military heroes, and the last who may be taken (to his female fans’ great disappointment) already.
Check out our crushes below and vote for your fave:
The seasoned Boricua actor has already garnered...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning