By Mariela Rosario | 05/21/2010 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Chef Daisy Martinez has been a cooking up delicious Latin treats for us on TV for years. From the French Culinary Institute to PBS to the Food Network, she has always made the art of cooking seem so easy and relatable. Latina.com sat down with the acclaimed chef to talk to her about her amazing new cookbook, Daisy: Morning, Noon and Night:...
By Mariela Rosario | 05/18/2010 - 15:14 | 0 Comments
Chef Daisy Martinez knows a thing or two about healthy eating. She has been preparing meals for her own family, and for millions who watch her show Viva Daisy! on the Food Network, for years. Here, Martinez, who releases her new book Daisy:...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize