Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
By Amaris Castillo | 04/11/2013 - 11:01 | 0 Comments
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner has been snubbed from the late Margaret Thatcher’s funeral. Reports have swirled all morning about Argentina’s president not receiving an invitation to the ceremony for Britain’s first female Prime Minister. The funeral is set to take place next week.
By Samantha Leal | 09/26/2012 - 09:04 | 0 Comments
Argentine President Cristina Fernandez has been on a U.S. tour this week, and she has been sending a message to all naysayers in Washington and on Wall Street who say Argentina is headed for an economic disaster: you're wrong.
The Argentine government has racked up several "IOUs" as its tried to recover from its world-record debt default a decade ago...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 09/30/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Smart. Fierce. Ambitious. Fascinating. Those are traits shared by some of the most powerful Latinas in the U.S. and beyond. These women—whether or not you agree with their politics or like their music—are admirable for the tenacity and brains that have put them atop their fields.
By Fox News Latino | 11/04/2010 - 14:50 | 0 Comments
When Dilma Rousseff was elected to become the President of Brazil earlier this week, Latin America's most populated and wealthy nation confirmed a powerful regional trend. As...
By Mariela Rosario | 10/27/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Former president of Argentina Néstor Kirchner died today at the age of 60 of a heart attack at his summer residence in the small town of El Calafate.
While he was president, Kirchner oversaw Argentina's recovery from the 2001-2001 economic collapse. As a center-left leader, he has wielded considerable political influence over the last century. He was...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'