By Laura Elizabeth Hernandez | 01/24/2013 - 12:03 | 0 Comments
It's not everyday that you meet a 24-year-old who works as a National Affairs Correspondent. Then again, Cristina Costantini isn't your typical 24-year-old.
The Argentinean journalist -- who was born and raised in Wisconsin -- is not only a graduate of...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize