By Roxanne Vivanco | 07/18/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
Growing up as a first generation American with Latin born parents, I didn't know what credit was until I got to college. My parents did not rely on credit and paid for everything they purchased in cash. They grew up in South America, where the knowledge of credit was limited and people were wary of credit cards. I remember my parents...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache