By Latina Staff | 03/19/2013 - 11:17 | 0 Comments
Media has been buzzing with the news of the Steubenville, Ohio rape case, which involved two young high school boys and one young woman. The verdict handed down Sunday convicted the two young football stars, Trent Mays, 17, and Ma'lik Richmond, 16, of rape. Mays was sentenced to at least two years in the state juvenile system, while Richmond was sentenced to one year. Both...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize