By Laura Elizabeth Hernandez | 06/09/2013 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
I don’t usually date conservative men—I can’t say that I have come across that many of them as the daughter of a theater actress. But when I got a message from a cute guy on a dating site complimenting my personality and my witty status updates—I decided to take a chance, despite the words “right wing,” “strong opinions” and “Lou Dobbs” being in his bio. Though he seemed a...
By Samantha Leal | 02/01/2013 - 11:49 | 0 Comments
Rush Limbaugh, the conservative Republican pundit who has often made unsubstantiated claims about Latino immigrants, has done it again. In a new rant on his radio show this past Wednesday, the most listened to radio show in the U.S., the host claimed that Mexicans are lazy and government-dependent.
In his lecture, he tries to explain why the...
By Mariela Rosario | 01/19/2010 - 16:30 | 1 Comment
Billionaire Sebastian Piñera recently won the Chilean presidential election, and became the first conservative leader to gain power in the country since Augusto Pinochet's rule ended 20 years ago. People were surprised by the outcome, especially given current Chilean president, Michelle Bachelet's enormous popularity....
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President