By Samantha Leal | 02/01/2013 - 12:49 | 0 Comments
Rush Limbaugh, the conservative Republican pundit who has often made unsubstantiated claims about Latino immigrants, has done it again. In a new rant on his radio show this past Wednesday, the most listened to radio show in the U.S., the host claimed that Mexicans are lazy and government-dependent.
In his lecture, he tries to explain why the...
By Mariela Rosario | 01/19/2010 - 17:30 | 1 Comment
Billionaire Sebastian Piñera recently won the Chilean presidential election, and became the first conservative leader to gain power in the country since Augusto Pinochet's rule ended 20 years ago. People were surprised by the outcome, especially given current Chilean president, Michelle Bachelet's enormous popularity....
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize