By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/23/2013 - 10:20 | 0 Comments
Two East Haven, Connecticut police officers have been found guilty of violating the civil rights of Latinos living in the town.
According to The New York Times, Dennis Spaulding and David Cari were found guilty on Monday of conspiracy,...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/16/2013 - 09:08 | 0 Comments
Investigators are working on trying to solve both murder cases surrounding Aaron Hernandez.
According to Fox News Latino, the former NFL tight end's Bristol, Connecticut home could be the key to...
- Truck Carrying Nuclear Waste Stolen In Mexico: IAEA
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': Someone Gets Shot In The Mid-Season Finale (VIDEO)
- Scott Walker Fires Campaign Aide Following Racist Tweets
- Apparently, Wishing For A Winning Lottery Ticket Works...
- Comedian, Aamer Rahman, Nails Why 'Reverse Racism' Doesn't Work (VIDEO)