By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 04/19/2011 - 15:00 | 1 Comment
For real, for real?
Fidel Castro, who first stepped out of the limelight (sort of) after becoming seriously ill in 2006, then handed over power to his brother Raul Castro in 2008, has made it official. He resigned his role as secretary of Cuba’s Communist Party on Tuesday.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize