By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/22/2013 - 08:50 | 0 Comments
Two of three women held captive by Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro are ready to tell their story.
According to NBC Latino, Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry are sharing their horrifying...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/25/2013 - 09:50 | 0 Comments
Anthony Castro, the son of Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, recently wrote about the struggles he's faced following the months after his father's crimes came to light.
In his essay, which was published over the weekend by the Cleveland...
By Amaris Castillo | 08/06/2013 - 08:33 | 0 Comments
Gina DeJesus, one of the Cleveland kidnapping survivors, made a public appearance this past weekend. According to Fox News Latino, the 23-year-old showed up at the Puerto Rican Parade and Latino Fest,...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/01/2013 - 13:10 | 0 Comments
Ariel Castro -- the former school bus driver who held three young women for over a decade in his home -- has been formally sentenced to life without parole, plus an additional 1,000 years.
According to The New York Times, Castro pleaded guilty today to...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/30/2013 - 08:03 | 0 Comments
Anthony Castro -- the son of the Cleveland man who will be spending the rest of his life in prison for the kidnapping and rape of three young women -- made an appearance on the TODAY Show to speak out on his father Ariel...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder