By Jazmin Perez | 09/13/2010 - 10:15 | 0 Comments
Mexican designer Christian Cota showed his Spring 2011 collection at Lincoln Center on Saturday as part of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2010. Cota—who said he found inspiration in the Yucatan jungle while hanging out in a “high-tech eco-cabin”—shared an impeccably tailored array of gorgeous designs.
Cota, a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalist, was also...
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform