By Sugey Palomares | 09/28/2012 - 12:00
Happy Friday chisme lovers! Celebrate the weekend early with your gossip rundown below:
- Selena Gomez was on the hot seat on Kimmel Live last night! The 20-year-old actress spoke about still living at home, her new movie, Hotel Transylvania, and dating Justin Bieber (of course). When asked how to two manage to go out on dates, Selena said, "We don't look at it like that. We do our own thing. We have fun."
By Sugey Palomares | 09/27/2012 - 12:00
Happy Thursday chisme lovers! Get your gossip rundown below:
- Sofia Vergara chatted with Latina.com exclusively about her new Kmart line for this fall and her (now) infamous wardrobe malfunction yesterday, but she also spilled the beans on life, love, and having more babies on the Katie Show.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/26/2012 - 12:00
Need a mid-week pick-me-up? Grab your cup of coffee with an extra dose of chisme below:
- There isn’t a party without Pitbull! Mr. 305 added some (much needed) energy on the Dancing With The Stars stage last night! The studio transformed into a club atmosphere while he performed his single, “Don’t Stop the Party.” Besides everyone shaking their hips, Pitbull added even more excitement by stealing a kiss from DWTS judge, Carrie Ann Inaba.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/25/2012 - 13:36
Hollywood romances keep us guessing!
After splitting back in March, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper are officially back together, reports Us Weekly. The couple and The Words co-stars were spotted being very affectionate with each other while catching a movie at the Arclight Dome Theater in West Hollywood.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/25/2012 - 11:21
Wondering what we are buzzing about? Bueno, get your chisme on below:
- Jennifer Lopez is getting the last laugh! E! Online reports that a judge dismissed the $10 million lawsuit filed by her ex-husband, Ojani Noa. He sued his former wife after he received cease-and-desist letters from her legal team for the film he was working on titled, I Owe JLo.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/24/2012 - 11:16
Happy Monday chismosos! Get your gossip rundown below:
- Sofia Vergara was without a doubt one of the best-dressed stars on the Emmy red carpet last night. The Colombian star rocked a gorgeous aqua mermaid gown designed by Zuhair Murad. However, we all know a dress that sexy is prone to wardrobe malfunctions and Sofia was the victim of a major one!
By Sugey Palomares | 09/20/2012 - 12:00
Wondering what we are buzzing about this morning? Get your chisme 411 below!
- Talk about close and personal! Director Oliver Stone decided to cop a feel of Salma Hayek’s breast during a Savages photocall at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London. According to E! Online, the Mexican actress looked uncomfortable at first, but then laughed off his (inappropriate) gesture.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/14/2012 - 12:00
Happy Friday chisme lovers! Get your gossip fix and keep on smiling! The weekend is here after all.