By Sugey Palomares | 01/11/2013 - 09:50
Happy Friday fabulous chisme lovers! Grab your café and rejoice with our gossip roundup below:
- La La Anthony is making light of all the recent drama involving Boston Celtics player Kevin Garnett’s “tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios” comment on the court. The inappropriate comment may have cause her husband Carmelo Anthony to lose his cool, but the reality television star doesn’t seem to be feeding into the drama.
By Sugey Palomares | 01/09/2013 - 10:01
Good morning chismosos! Find out what we are buzzing about below:
- Oh young love! Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber appear to be broken up for good this time around. The pop stars went their separate ways after a romantic vacation in Mexico turned toxic. The Disney star and “Boyfriend” singer got into a heated argument during their trip, which led Selena to fly back home before ringing in the New Year.
By Sugey Palomares | 01/07/2013 - 10:33
Happy Monday chismosos! Grab your café con leche and let’s get right to it:
- There’s no better way to get over old drama than by writing a tell-all book – especially when you’re a celebrity. Adamari Lopez is the latest star to dish personal details about her life and divorce from singer Luis Fonsi.
By Sugey Palomares | 01/03/2013 - 09:58
Good morning chismosos! Ready to grab your café con leche and dig into our gossip roundup? Pull up a chair and let’s get to it!
By Sugey Palomares | 01/02/2013 - 10:24
Good morning chisme lovers! Find out what we are buzzing about below:
By Sugey Palomares | 12/27/2012 - 10:20
We are back gossip lovers! Grab your café and dig into our special chisme edition below:
Jennifer Lopez isn’t getting more Benjamin’s in her bank account from her $20 million extortion lawsuit filed against her former driver Hakob Manoukian. A California judge dismissed the case on Wednesday.
By Sugey Palomares | 12/21/2012 - 10:13
Need a time-out from prepping for the holidays? Bueno, take a chisme break below:
- Eva Longoria may have a new man! According to Fox News Latino, the Desperate Housewives star has a new admirer – Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. They both previously served has co-chairs for President Obama’s reelection campaign.
By Sugey Palomares | 12/18/2012 - 10:00
Grab your café and dig into our chisme roundup below:
By Sugey Palomares | 12/13/2012 - 13:01
Good afternoon chismosos! Find out what we are buzzing about below:
- Paulina Rubio may be running into drama with the justice system again. The pop singer, who currently has shared custody of her son Andrea, went to court in Miami and requested that her little one travel with her to Mexico under the condition that she returns his passport to the court on December 8th. However, Pauli didn’t compile with the order.