By Jill Pankow | 12/28/2012 - 16:40 | 0 Comments
No year is without tragedy, and 2012 was no exception. While grief is a natural human emotion, more important than mourning what has been lost is celebrating what has been gained by its mere existence in the first place. We would like to take this opportunity to commemorate the incredible lives of those Latinos lost this year.
Whether a beautiful visionary, a...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize