By Kamren Curiel | 01/28/2013 - 15:23 | 0 Comments
A new bill being considered by Puerto Rico’s House of Representatives would penalize the use of the American flag in the absence of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico’s flag on any state and municipal government building or any public corporation.
According to Puerto Rico's Primera Hora, the proposed flag law filed by Rep. Charlie...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season