By Samantha Leal | 01/11/2013 - 11:09 | 0 Comments
From red carpets to the real world, the young Hollywood set are making their marks in fashion -- and Latina celebrities are no exception! Take a look at the most stylish stars under 25 to see if your favorite made the fashion cut.
By Samantha Leal | 12/28/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
2012 gave us some fabulous hair "do's!" From side-braid styles to color and ombre, our stars rocked a ton of looks and looked great while doing it. Here's our list of the best of the best styles seen this past year. Which is your favorite look?
By Amaris Castillo | 12/03/2012 - 15:55 | 0 Comments
We had no idea Alessandra Ambrosio could channel her inner-teen swag so effortlessly. In a video with her fellow Victoria’s Secret models, the 31-year-old Brazilian bombshell can be seen lip-syncing to Justin Bieber’s single "Beauty and the Beat" ft. Nicki Minaj. The video, which was uploaded over the weekend, gives viewers...
By Sugey Palomares | 10/05/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
These talented newcomers love and embrace their roots. Check out what some of our young Hollywood stars shared about Hispanic Heritage Month and what they love most about being Latino!
By Sugey Palomares | 10/04/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Christina Aguilera is all about using her powerhouse voice for positive change.
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton honored The Voice judge for her philanthropy efforts in fighting against world hunger during the 2012 George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony in Washington, D.C. yesterday.
The mega-pop star...
By Sugey Palomares | 09/04/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Eva Longoria plans on rebuilding her former establishments into a steakhouse named She in CityCenter, Las Vegas.
The Desperate Housewives actress originally launched her restaurant Beso, in partnership with chef Todd English, back in 2008 and opened a nightclub titled, Eve, a year later.
By Adriana Rivera | 01/25/2012 - 15:44 | 0 Comments
Ugly Betty alum Ana Ortiz is turning 41 today! She spoke with Latina.com exclusively to share her birthday plans, what she loves about her being in her 40s, and why being a mother of two makes her family (and life) complete!
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'