By Mariela Rosario | 07/16/2011 - 08:00 | 11 Comments
We may have been surprised by the news that Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony have decided to "end their marriage" but not everyone is, judging by the Facebook reaction to the news! And it is true that both Puerto Rican...
By Angie Romero | 07/15/2011 - 21:30 | 12 Comments
One of the pending joint projects for Puerto Rican power couple Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez was a fashion and lifestyle collection at Kohl’s. Despite their separation, which was announced earlier today via a joint statement, the retail giant...
By Angie Romero | 07/15/2011 - 18:43 | 17 Comments
The news about Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez’s split shocked the world, not only because the super-couple seemed very committed, but also because they have several new projects scheduled to launch this fall, including a fashion and lifestyle collection at Kohl’s and the new reality show, Q’Viva: The Chosen...
By Amaris Castillo | 07/11/2011 - 11:50 | 6 Comments
Looks like you can add William Levy and Elizabeth Gutiérrez to the long list of dramatic Latino celeb relationships! After the couple split earlier this year, with Elizabeth’s press release to media indicating that she would no longer...
By Celestrellas | 06/17/2011 - 14:06 | 0 Comments
Kate del Castillo and Aaron Diaz have been booked for almost every single day of the year, and it's because of their hectic schedules that rumors have surfaced that there may be some problems with their marriage. But Diaz himself says that despitedistance , they very much want to be together more as a couple.
"We travel a lot....
By Mariela Rosario | 06/09/2011 - 15:15 | 0 Comments
Aaron Diaz and Kate del Castillo have been happily married since August of 2009, or so it seems. Although Diaz has been talking up his wife and gushing over her huge success with La Reina del Sur there are rumors that the distance and time apart forced upon the couple by their demanding work schedules have caused them some marital...
By Mariela Rosario | 06/08/2011 - 08:39 | 0 Comments
Selena Gomez's new single "Bang, Bang, Bang" has dropped online (available today on iTunes) and we have to say, we're really feeling it! But the blogosphere is buzzing about what the lyrics mean and whether they are a direct slap in the face to Selena's most serious ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas.
It's not hard to make that leap,...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder