By Dan Koday | 05/20/2013 - 16:35 | 0 Comments
Costume designer and celeb stylist Eric Daman isn't any stranger to glamour; after all, he's the guy responsible for the gorgeous gowns you saw week-after-week on Gossip Girl. Currently, he's making 1980s Connecticut mall girls chic on The CW's new hit show The Carrie Diaries and also acting as brand ambassador at one of our...
By Miranda Noland | 03/05/2013 - 13:10 | 0 Comments
Since moving to Los Angeles with her mother at the age of 13 to pursue an acting career, Chloe Bridges has slowly-but-surely earned the title of Hollywood’s next “It” girl with roles in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, Legally Blondes and 90210.
But this year,...
By Kamren Curiel | 01/14/2013 - 17:22 | 0 Comments
Before Carrie Bradshaw was obsessed with Manolo Blahniks, she was going to high school in Connecticut during the 80s, mourning the death of her mother, and interning in Manhattan. That’s the basis for CW’s new Sex and the City prequel, The Carrie Diaries, a teen drama starring half-Honduran actress...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache