By Fox News Latino | 01/09/2013 - 15:29 | 0 Comments
What may have started as a bad hair day horror story, ended up launching vivacious Latina Carmen Tal into the queen of a multimillion-dollar beauty product fiefdom. The Chilean born mother of three, was on a trip to Israel, when she had to make a much-needed emergency stop at a local hair salon. “Mainly due to color over-processing, my hair had...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache