By Kamren Curiel | 03/01/2013 - 17:45 | 0 Comments
Mexican singer Thalia and Puerto Rican superstar Jennifer Lopez are both in the running to play Gloria Estefan in a Broadway musical based on the Estefan's.
According to TV Notas...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/26/2013 - 10:56 | 0 Comments
Good morning beautiful chisme lovers! Grab your café and find out what we are buzzing about today:
- Carlos Ponce is Hollywood’s new available bachelor. The Puerto Rican actor and telenovela star Ximena Duque have officially split. Ponce and Duque released a statement via their publicists confirming that the break-...
By Angie Romero | 08/05/2011 - 16:26 | 0 Comments
If you loved Ice Age, then you’ll absolutely adore Rio, out this week on DVD. The animated film, helmed by Ice Age director Carlos Saldanha (a native of Rio de Janeiro himself), is one of those movies you can watch with the whole clan—and there aren’t many of those out there! This is the story of the domesticated rare blue macaw...
By Lee Hernandez | 04/29/2011 - 18:24 | 0 Comments
Ludacris and Eminem aren’t the only rappers who can act — in this weekend’s Fast Five (the fifth movie in the Fast & Furious franchise), reggaetoneros Tego Calderón, 39 and Don Omar, 33, reprise their roles as street racers...
By Latina Staff | 04/18/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Be sure to vote for your crush of the week!
Did you recognize Carlos Ponce’s voice in the animated film Rio? If you haven’t seen it yet, he’s plays the mean bird smuggler. Sad you don’t actually get to see the handsome Ponce in the film? Take a look in our May issue, on newsstands now!
By Lee Hernandez | 03/21/2011 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
It's widely known that the new Brazil-set animated movie, Rio (in theaters April 15th) boasts A-list talent like George Lopez, Anne Hathaway, Jamie Foxx and Jesse Eisenberg. But what you may not know is that the man responsible for the movie's gorgeous...
By Latina Staff | 03/03/2010 - 12:15 | 4 Comments
The Oscars are just around the corner and that can only mean one thing: It's time for Latina.com's Third Annual Lazzies awards! We've rounded up the absolute worst performances of 2009 for your comedic delight. From Cameron Diaz to Jennifer Lopez, no one is safe from the wrath of the Lazzies. Click...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning