By Kamren Curiel | 09/01/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
There's a new non-felt resident on Sesame Street -- and he's Latino! After a nine-month search for a bilingual performer, 26-year-old Puerto Rico native Ismael Cruz Cordova will portray Mando, a tech-savvy writer. He makes his debut on the show's 44th season, which will focus on Latino culture. Here's a...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President