By Angelique Serrano | 05/26/2010 - 11:00 | 17 Comments
I am absolutely loving this hairstyle right now! I actually remember wearing it in high school, as I was constantly trying to cute-up my pin straight hair. Camilla Belle makes the style newly covetable, and here’s how to get the look!
If you start with wet hair, work a bit of volumizing mousse through strands then blow dry (try Tresemme...
By Miranda Noland | 05/24/2010 - 16:30 | 3 Comments
For the past two weeks, our gorgeous Latina beauties—from Jennifer Lopez to Salma Hayek to Eva Longoria Parker—have been bringing their glitz and glamour to the premieres, photocalls and parties of the Cannes film festival. We've gathered some their best looks. Vote on which is your favorite!
By Miranda Noland | 04/09/2010 - 16:00 | 2 Comments
It's hard to not look like a winner when wearing silver and gold on the red carpet. These two shimmering, eye-catching colors—which are so hot this season—make a bold statement that many of our favorite Latinas don't shy away from. See who sparkles and shines on our best-dressed list.
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims