By Samantha Leal | 08/27/2012 - 10:01 | 0 Comments
A Southern California school has canceled senior week events after many of the events were deemed offensive and demeaning to Hispanics. The events -- called the "Seniores" and "Senoritas" events -- have been held for the past three years at Canyon High School and were approved by campus adminstrators, according to school district officials. The events had...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect