By Celia Shatzman | 08/13/2013 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
Afraid to speak up about sex and personal hygiene at the doctor’s office? You’re not alone. “We just weren’t raised to talk about these issues, especially in the Hispanic community,” says Nancy Aguirre de Baker, a Mexican American ob-gyn at Fort HealthCare Center for Women’s Health in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin. Here are some of the questions Latinas feel shy...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness