By Cristina Arreola | 10/18/2013 - 08:31 | 0 Comments
Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and her fiance Jamie Mazur are still together, despite reports of a separation.
“It’s not true,” her rep confirmed to ...
By Samantha Leal | 10/26/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
The 20-year-old Brazilian woman who put her virginity up for auction, Catarina Migliori, has a high bidder and a winner: a Japanese man named Natsu. Natsu beat out two American frontrunners, Jack Miller and Jack...
By Samantha Leal | 10/01/2012 - 08:19 | 0 Comments
A 20-year-old Brazilian woman is putting her virginity up for sale and the winner will get an added bonus: they'll join the mile-high club as well. Yep, the deed will be done on a plane, reports the ...
By Adriana Rivera | 01/24/2012 - 10:42 | 0 Comments
In a new Brazilian commercial promoting ESL (English as a Second Language) Transformers actress Megan Fox speaks to two stranded Portuguese-speaking teenagers on “Megan Fox Island” and pleads with them to speak English with her and her many clones, as reported by ...
By Lee Hernandez | 10/28/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
In the new Showtime drama Homeland, Brazilian actress Morena Baccarin plays a woman who is married to one man and in love with another. Baccarin, who is best known for her roles on hit sci-fi shows like V and Serenity...
By Kate Sandoval | 10/24/2011 - 15:41 | 0 Comments
Even before this summer’s pixie haircut craze, Morena Baccarin sported a cute cropped cut. But after years of super-short locks, the Brazilian star has started to grow them out these past few months!
Instead of the awkward grow-out phase...
By Lee Hernandez | 03/24/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
FOX has gone out of its way to make its 3-D animated movie, Rio as authentic (and as Brazilian) as possible. First, the studio cast Brazilian-born actor Rodrigo Santoro as a lead in the film, then they hired Brazilian director Carlos Saldanha to helm the project and later recruited iconic...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/25/2011 - 15:45 | 1 Comment
News broke at the end of last year that Brazilian straightening treatments contain formaldehyde (even those that claim to be formaldehyde free). Formaldehyde is the same ingredient used for embalming and is a known carcinogen, which means that it can cause cancer and a host of other very serious health concerns. More and more stylists who perform straightening treatments...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims