By Amanda Flores | 08/05/2013 - 12:38 | 0 Comments
We’re not saying you need to have a full-on break up, but that sloppy ponytail you’ve been sporting to the gym needs to go! Swap it out for one of these styles that are super cute and still keep your hair out of your face (They may even give you a few more reasons to hit that treadmill!):
By Amanda Flores | 05/21/2013 - 11:18 | 0 Comments
This summer, take your braid to the next level by trying one of these star-approved styles. Whether you’re going to an afternoon wedding or a night out with the girls, you’ll be sure to turn heads. The fact that they’re easy to recreate can be our little secret.
By Latina Staff | 05/08/2013 - 11:17 | 0 Comments
Warm weather is here! For a new take on a summer style (and to give your blowout a second day of life!) we caught up with Elba Rodriguez, stylist at Serge Normant at John Frieda salon in New York City, to get the scoop on creating a cool side braid ponytail. Check out the how-to on our Beauty Editor Amanda Flores ...
By Samantha Leal | 04/17/2013 - 08:35 | 0 Comments
Selena Gomez turned heads on the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Movies Awards with a sparkling gold beaded mini dress and an equally bold hairstyle. Here’s the first-hand scoop on how to recreate this look from Selena’s hairstylist, Marissa Marino of the Nine Zero One Salon, using...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro