By Verky Arcos | 02/14/2011 - 18:53 | 0 Comments
Carlos Campos frequently finds inspiration for his shows in his travels and this time around, the talented designer based his Fall/Winter 2011 Men’s Collection on the incredibly romantic stylings of Chile’s poet laureate Pablo Neruda.
“I’ve been familiar with his work since I was a kid, but when I went to Chile I got...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)