By Irasema Romero | 05/20/2011 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
Puerto Rican author and former Latina magazine editor-in-chief Sandra Guzman brings us a book on what every Latina should know about: dating, health, succeeding professionally, and managing friendships, among other things.
The New Latina’s Bible: The Modern Latina’s Guide to Love, Spirituality, Family, and La Vida (Seal...
By Irasema Romero | 05/10/2011 - 13:29 | 0 Comments
If you are going to read only one novel this summer, choose one that allows you to explore your own life and its fragility. In Say Her Name (Grove Press; $24, out now), author Francisco Goldman takes us into the most intimate aspects of the love he shared with his late wife Aura Estrada. After she died in a bodysurfing accident while vacationing in...
By Janel Martinez | 10/20/2010 - 10:30 | 1 Comment
Bestselling author Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez is back and bearing an extra special gift for readers just in time for the holiday season. Her seventh novel, The Three Kings (on sale Nov. 9th), is a romantic comedy following successful interior designer, Christy de la Cruz, as she reenters the dating scene after a divorce. She becomes...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache