By Samantha Leal | 08/19/2013 - 13:13 | 0 Comments
Well this is one for the record books. If claims are to be believed, the oldest living person resides in Bolivia and is 123 years old. (Yes, you read that right!)
Carmelo Flores Laura lives in a straw-roofed hut in an isolated village near Lake Titicaca. He speaks no Spanish, is illiterate and is almost deaf. However, as a native Aymara, an...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President