By Jill Pankow | 02/02/2012 - 15:07 | 0 Comments
In response to burgeoning Brazilian waistlines, some bikini manufacturers are finally beginning to sit up and take notice of the demand for plus-size bikinis.
The statistics institute ran a study in 2010 that revealed 48% of women and 50% of men are currently overweight compared to 29% of women and 18% of men in 1985. “It used to be bikinis were only in tiny sizes...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect