By Sugey Palomares | 02/09/2012 - 10:48 | 0 Comments
Need a little pick-me-up? Get your chisme fix below and see what all the buzz is about:
- Shakira may be adding Bollywood star to her long roster of accomplishments. The Colombian pop singer and founder of Pies Descalzos Foundation is currently considering a role for the upcoming Bollywood flick Desire, which will be filmed...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/07/2012 - 11:04 | 0 Comments
Need your chisme fix? We have you covered!
- Selena Gomez is the center of attention everywhere she goes! The “When The Sun Goes Down” singer celebrated with fans in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for her South American tour. Fans went wild when the talented starlet sang “Who Says” at the...
By Sugey Palomares | 01/25/2012 - 10:30 | 0 Comments
We have scouted the web for this morning’s daily chisme! Grab your cup of café and read on:
- Our telenovla favorite, William Levy is heating up the script as Antonio on VH1’s hit show Single Ladies, which narrates the romantic adventures of...
By Amaris Castillo | 01/09/2012 - 11:30 | 0 Comments
Cyberspace buzzed this past weekend after hip-hop’s royalty couple Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed their daughter Blue Ivy Carter to the world. The baby’s unique name got us thinking about our own celebrities who have also pegged their little ones with eccentric titles.
We compiled a list of some...
By Grace Bastidas | 11/10/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
The Latin Grammy Awards aired last night Thursday, November 10 live on Univision at 8PM), from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The star-studded event included incredible performances by Demi Lovato, Pitbull, Calle 13, ...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/12/2011 - 11:11 | 0 Comments
Despite her amazing performance at this past weekend’s Michael Forever concert, the blogosphere has decided to focus on Christina Aguilera’s weight gain instead. The part-Ecuadorian songstress revealed a thicker figure at the late Michael Jackson tribute concert, which was held at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff...
By Kate Sandoval | 04/14/2011 - 16:25 | 2 Comments
On our fourth day of Afro-Latina beauty week, we’re tackling one of the biggest complaints we hear: Why can’t I find a foundation made for my skin color?!
So often foundations made for darker skin tones look too red on Afro-Latinas, and the foundations made for lighter skin tones look too gray or yellow. Because Afro-Latinas can have olive, red, or golden undertones...
By Lee Hernandez | 04/05/2011 - 19:13 | 0 Comments
Lindsay Lohan vs. Hillary Duff. Selena Gomez vs. Miley Cyrus. Christina Aguilera vs. Britney Spears. Most so-called celebrity feuds are nothing more than the imaginings of a male-dominated industry that pits women against each other for the sake of entertainment value— that is, if you believe Selena...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize