By Celia Fernandez | 05/29/2013 - 10:19 | 0 Comments
Coors Light has launched a new can design featuring the Puerto Rican flag to coincide with New York City’s annual Puerto Rican Day Parade.
The Puerto Rican flag appears on the bottom quarter of the can with the parade’s logo, all while having the words “cerveza official” (or official beer) in English right above it.
By Irina Gonzalez | 05/12/2013 - 08:01 | 0 Comments
If you love beer (and even if you don't), there is one undeniable fact: beer drinking is on the rise.
Craft beer isn't exactly new but the trend is only getting hotter. Celebrity chef Rick Bayless, who we all know for his gourmet Mexican cooking, recently announced that he will be teaming up with the distributors of Corona and Negra...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation