By Kamren Curiel | 02/06/2013 - 16:55 | 0 Comments
Odette Annable knows a thing or two about walking the red carpet and getting ready for big premieres. The Cuban actress, who's known for her roles on House and in the movie Cloverfield, will appear in Cinemax's new hit drama series Banshee in March. Here, she dishes on her beauty secrets, hairstyles she's dying to try, and her new...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'