By Rosy Cordero | 11/16/2012 - 12:54 | 0 Comments
The ladies on the red carpet at the 13th Annual Latin Grammy Awards set the bar high for brunettes all over the world. With Lily Estefan and Lourdes Stephen leading the crowd, dark brown locks and bold red lips were clearly the trend of the night. Click below for tips and tricks on how to rock this look!
By Samantha Leal | 06/28/2012 - 13:58 | 0 Comments
Adrienne Bailon has always had an eye for makeup. From a young age, she would tell her mother "I want blue eye shadow and red lipstick." Now, with a new show on the Style Network, Empire Girls, Adrienne is even more ready for the...
By Amanda Flores | 06/27/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Strong brows, like Penelope Cruz's, create definition and draw attention to your eyes. Eyebrow specialist Stevi Christine, who has worked on Dancing With the Stars and E! Entertainment gives her steps to recreating the look at home.
1. First, determine the placement of your arch. You can do...
By Amanda Flores | 06/04/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Let your hands do all the talking with this funky twist on nail art. It’s a great way to reuse your Sunday paper and the neutral tones make it the perfect accent to any outfit. Get the look in just four quick steps.
What you’ll need:
- A neutral nail polish
- 10 strips of newspaper (wide enough to span your nail)
- A small bowl...
By Amanda Flores | 05/17/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
The color purple has come a long way in the beauty world since its dark lip liner stint in the 90s. JLo was recently spotted in the plum hue at the L.A. premiere of What To Expect When You’re Expecting, showing just how classically elegant the look can be. To help you stay one-step ahead of the trend, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite lip products.
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning