By Karina Martinez-Carter | 03/05/2013 - 13:41 | 0 Comments
Spring break is approaching and it’s finally about time to break out that new bikini. If you’re still undecided on where to head for a spring break vacation, but know you want to bum on a beach, Latin American shores are some of the best stretches of sand in the world and offer the perfect getaway for a cultured, beach-centric trip. Sports Illustrated knows it, too...
By Mariela Rosario | 06/21/2010 - 15:00 | 1 Comment
Planning on hitting the beach or taking a nice, extended vacay this summer? Is the only thing missing from your bag a perfect beach read? Well, look no further because we've collected the best new books by Latino authors. Check out the list, pick out a book, and kick back for some of most enjoyable reading you can find.
By Carla Molina Martins | 02/15/2010 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
In the middle of this chilly winter, I've got summer fever, I just skipped spring fever and went straight to summer. We live near the ocean and took a drive by the beaches the other day—with the heat blasting in the car and the sun shining in the windows, I could have sworn it was a hot August day. Except for my giant coat of course.
The first summer I was a mom, we...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder