By Dan Koday | 02/07/2013 - 19:05 | 0 Comments
Kicking off Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week (literally, at 10am!!) this morning was the BCBG Max Azria Fall 2013 fashion show.
Max and his wife Lubov, the designers also behind Herve Leger, showed off a collection of hip ready-to-wear clothing perfect for the mean streets of cities like NYC and Rio and everything in between.
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning