By Dan Koday | 09/05/2013 - 18:08 | 0 Comments
The first show of Spring/Summer 2014, BCBGMAXAZRIA, is always a great kickoff to Fashion Week. I love seeing BCBG because it's ready-to-wear and let's face it - all women (including celebs like Fergie) LOVE this super-sexy-but-casual brand!
For spring, muted grays and creams were accented by black and white along with...
By Dan Koday | 09/04/2013 - 16:49 | 0 Comments
Technically speaking, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week starts tomorrow here in New York City, but somehow it feels like it's already been going on for a week! There's so much planning and prep that goes into an editor's Fashion Week schedule, so we cannot even imagine how much planning went into putting together each designer's collections for Spring/...
By Dan Koday | 02/07/2013 - 18:05 | 0 Comments
Kicking off Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week (literally, at 10am!!) this morning was the BCBG Max Azria Fall 2013 fashion show.
Max and his wife Lubov, the designers also behind Herve Leger, showed off a collection of hip ready-to-wear clothing perfect for the mean streets of cities like NYC and Rio and everything in between.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'