By Dan Koday | 02/07/2013 - 19:05 | 0 Comments
Kicking off Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week (literally, at 10am!!) this morning was the BCBG Max Azria Fall 2013 fashion show.
Max and his wife Lubov, the designers also behind Herve Leger, showed off a collection of hip ready-to-wear clothing perfect for the mean streets of cities like NYC and Rio and everything in between.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize