By Kat Deluna | 07/20/2011 - 16:30 | 4 Comments
I recently did a swimsuit spread with Vibe magazine and it totally got me in summer beach mode! Lately, I’ve been obsessed with swimwear and more importantly, cover-ups and swimwear accessories since you can find them all so cheap.
As you know, I love color, so that was a must for the swimwear shoot. Being sexy is also my thing, so if I’...
By Reece Olguin | 06/09/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Summer is just around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited! One of the first things that we begin to fret about when it comes to our warm weather wardrobe is shopping for a new swimsuit. Yes, we know this task isn’t likely to rank in your list of favorite things to do, but armed with the tips below, searching for that perfect suit will be a little less...
By Kate Sandoval | 09/14/2010 - 17:15 | 0 Comments
At Rosa Cha (the queen of super-sexy Brazilian bikinis), MAC makeup artist Nadine Luke played off the “birds of paradise” fashion inspiration and created a vibrant two-toned blue and orange eye. Her pro tip: By layering the blue eye pencil and blue cream eye shadow (both in a shade called “Cyan”), the color won’t budge—even under hot runway lights. She...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache