By Adriana Rivera | 06/17/2011 - 13:21 | 0 Comments
—Lady Gaga’s famous (or infamous) meat dress, designed by Franc Fernandez, will go on display at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s “Women Who Rock” exhibit. Since Gaga wore the dress to the MTV Video Music Awards last September, it has been turned into jerky and has been...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize