By Samantha Leal | 10/09/2012 - 10:04 | 0 Comments
Fifty skulls were unearthed in a Mexico City Aztec temple, in what could be the largest collection of pre-Colombian skulls ever found in one sacred temple, reports Fox News Latino.
The finding reveals new ways that the pre-Colombian...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires