By Samantha Leal | 06/19/2012 - 09:04 | 0 Comments
The number of new Asian immigrants moving to the United States has surpassed that of Latinos for the first time, according to the Associated Press.
Based on a new study by the Pew Research Center, the rise in the number of Asian Americans reflects a slowdown in illegal immigration while American employers increase their demand for high-skilled workers...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)