By Samantha Leal | 09/26/2012 - 10:04 | 0 Comments
Argentine President Cristina Fernandez has been on a U.S. tour this week, and she has been sending a message to all naysayers in Washington and on Wall Street who say Argentina is headed for an economic disaster: you're wrong.
The Argentine government has racked up several "IOUs" as its tried to recover from its world-record debt default a decade ago...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning