By Samantha Leal | 08/30/2012 - 09:41 | 0 Comments
The self-proclaimed "toughest sheriff in America" Joe Arpaio will soon need some defending of his own. The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that two news executives for the Phoenix New Times can sue the Maricopa County sheriff's office for their arrests in 2007, according to the ...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning