By Sugey Palomares | 02/24/2013 - 20:15 | 0 Comments
Amy Adams evoked true Hollywood glamour at the 2013 Oscars red carpet. The actress modeled a feathery grey strapless gown designed by the one and only Oscar de la Renta.
The "Best Actress in a Leading Role" nominee for The Master finished off the look with minimal jewelry designed by Moa and a center-parted updo. The dress...
By Miranda Noland | 11/07/2011 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning