By Miranda Noland | 09/19/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
By Miranda Noland | 09/18/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
By Miranda Noland | 09/14/2012 - 09:40 | 0 Comments
By Miranda Noland | 09/13/2012 - 10:06 | 0 Comments
By Samantha Leal | 09/12/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
America Ferrera attended the End of Watch movie premiere at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival looking sophisticated and chic. The actress wore a half-back hairdo, with a (more edgy) little black dress. Celebrity makeup artist, Nick Barose, created America's look for the evening and is sharing his...
By Miranda Noland | 09/12/2012 - 10:01 | 0 Comments
By Dan Koday | 09/11/2012 - 16:44 | 0 Comments
America Ferrera, best known for her role as geek-turned-chic magazine editor Betty Suarez on Ugly Betty, is conquering her next big role on the big screen in End of Watch as one of the LAPD's toughest cops. Latina.com was able to score the exclusive on this image of the Honduran actress in her...
By Miranda Noland | 09/11/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'