By Lee Hernandez | 02/21/2012 - 09:52 | 0 Comments
In November, we announced our picks for the 25 Most Beautiful Afro-Latinas in Hollywood. Now it's time for the men to have their fun! In honor of Black History Month, we are proud to present the 25 Most Beautiful Afro-Latinos in...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/12/2012 - 11:24 | 0 Comments
New year, new TV shows to get hooked on. The bonus? These courtroom dramas, family comedies, sci-fi thrillers and animated shows all star Latinos! From familiar faces (Lost’s Jorge Garcia in Alcatraz) to brand new ones (Claudia Bassols in ¡Rob...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/11/2012 - 16:20 | 0 Comments
Latin celebs say some crazy things! Whether they’re sounding off on their own bodies (Salma Hayek), suggesting that others do things to theirs (Roselyn Sanchez), praising mass murderers (John Galliano) or threatening bodily harm (Snooki), they create headlines for us to enjoy. Thanks, celebs!
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/03/2012 - 13:59 | 0 Comments
Cross-dressing in acting is as old as acting itself. Though at first it was because women weren’t allowed on stages, you can see why the kinkiest of traditions would endure: It can be funny, dramatic, and, if the person is blessed with good genes to begin with, kinda hot!
Tonight, Puerto Rican actor Amaury Nolasco becomes the latest Latino to...
By Amaris Castillo | 12/14/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
— Damn… hottie actor Amaury Nolasco has a nice set of legs! In a promotional poster for the Boricua actor’s upcoming Work It show, Nolasco is shown taking a leak in a men’s restroom – in women’s clothes? You read correctly. In the new ABC show, 40-year-old Nolasco stars as Angel Ortiz, a man who cross-...
By Miranda Noland | 10/31/2011 - 07:55 | 0 Comments
By Lee Hernandez | 09/29/2011 - 15:52 | 0 Comments
There are more Latino stars on the small screen this fall than there have ever been in the history of television. And with the fall TV season in full swing, it's the perfect time to announce the winners of our first ever Fall TV Awards. Check out our list of winners and tell us if you agree with our picks!
By Amaris Castillo | 08/30/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Come fall, we will be able to see how Puerto Rico looked back in the 1950s—thanks to the new film The Rum Diary, which hits theatres October 28. Johnny Depp stars in the film, based on the semi-biographical book by late journalist/author Hunter S. Thompson, about a freelance journalist at a crossroads in his career...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'