By Tanisha Ramirez | 09/07/2013 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
The success of Chilean-British author E.L. James’ erotic trilogy 50 Shades of Grey has paved the way for the second coming of erotic fiction. It used to be that such novels were kept hidden under pillows, in underwear drawers, and atop hard-to-reach bookshelves, but these days...
By Janel Martinez | 10/20/2010 - 09:30 | 1 Comment
Bestselling author Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez is back and bearing an extra special gift for readers just in time for the holiday season. Her seventh novel, The Three Kings (on sale Nov. 9th), is a romantic comedy following successful interior designer, Christy de la Cruz, as she reenters the dating scene after a divorce. She becomes...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro