By Amaris Castillo | 02/05/2013 - 12:12 | 0 Comments
This weekend, I walked in my first professional fashion show.
The experience was more than a stretch out of my comfort zone. Those who know me well know that I’m far from a fashionista. I was the type to don bright red Mexican skirts with dogeared Converse shoes in high school. I’m proud to announce that I no longer do that, but I still wouldn’t consider...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning