By Lee Hernandez | 04/26/2010 - 11:00 | 75 Comments
Latinos don’t fit into any one mold. We come in all shapes, sizes and colors—and our TV stars are no exception. Last week, Latina.com reader Maria Ortiz proved that when she pointed out that Glee star, Lea Michelle, is actually part-Spanish (she has Sephardic Jewish heritage) on our...
By Gerri Miller | 02/18/2010 - 10:41 | 1 Comment
She still looks as young and sweet as the teenager she played for seven years on Gilmore Girls, but Alexis Bledel is 28 now and looking for roles that reflect her maturity. The role of Beth, a bright and ambitious twenty-something at the center of The Good Guy, fit the bill for her in that and other ways.
"I thought it was a modern...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'